Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Very Informative Blog Posts and Article

If you want to know more about the current state of China adoptions, international adoption and orphanages, check these out.  We will never know why Joni's biological family gave her up to be found and raised in an orphanage but one thing is for certain...she is a BLESSING and the furthest thing from a curse that any child has ever been.

http://chinaadoptiontalk.blogspot.com/2010/07/amy-eldridge-of-lwb-speaks.html

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1758-5899.2009.00001.x/pdf

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU LYNNE,
    IT HAS BEEN GREAT FOLLOWING YOUR STORY AND LEARNING SO MUCH ABOUT THINGS THAT SADLY TO SAY, I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT UNTIL IT WAS STARING ME IN THE FACE. YOUR BLOG HAS MADE ME A BETTER PERSON AND I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU GUYS. I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM CAPTIVATED AND ENJOY SEEING THE PICTURES OF THE FAMILY AND HOW JONI'S FACE AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE SO DIFFERENT FROM PICTURE TO PICTURE. I CAN'T FATHOM HOW SOMEONE COULD JUST LEAVE A CHILD TO BE FOUND....HOPE THINGS CONTINUE TO GET BETTER AND BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I HOPE THE KIDS ARE ALL FEELING BETTER NOW. =)

    ReplyDelete