Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Pregnant

Friday, February 15, 2008


I'm making the official announcement that Scott and I are expecting our second baby in late September. We are VERY excited and feeling so grateful. The pregnancy has been good so far, only about three weeks of nausea (though no actually sickness) and two months of fatigue..but still much easier then what most women have to go through.

Yes, we are still going through with the adoption from China. However it looks like we have at least 2+ years to wait for our referral. With the increased wait time Scott and I prayed, discussed and sought counsel about what we should do and came to the decision of a bio baby for 2. It's important to us that Oakley have a sibling somewhat close in age and soon (they will be about 3 1/2 years apart) and I'd rather be pregnant younger then older. It's not easy on the body!

Anyways, we want to thank you all for your support and encouragement. We are anxious to see what God has planned for our family but we WON"T be finding out boy or girl until birth. Honestly we are into either possibility.

Thanks for caring!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a great news! So how was your pregnancy? Many of my friends who got pregnant already told me how good it felt when they got pregnant. I still haven't experienced it yet, but I'm looking forward to pregnancy someday.

    ReplyDelete