Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slowly Moving Along

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Well, I hoped to be further along in the adoption process then we are. However I'm trying to trust God with the whole timming of everything. Actually it's not that I'm obsessing about the future child, I'm just such a task oriented person that when I cannot check things off my list in a timely manner, it stresses me out. Thankfully we are nearing the end of the paperwork process for the home study (after which more paperwork is needed). Our goal is to have the dossier (the finalized collection of documents that goes to the foreign government) turned in by Jan. 1st...pretty lofty since we have not had one home visit yet. Still, I think it can be done. I WAS the China program director after all...sheesh.

I want to thank all the friends and family who have been supportive of us. I know we can not do this without all of you helping us. Even after we get her home we will still need you all...I'm a big fan of the phrase "it takes a village to raise a child." Anyways, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment