Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday

More shopping this afternoon but we are officially done with all of that.  It was fun for a little while but just like back home I get tired of it quickly.  Plus we're out of spending money.  We just keep saying how we are bringing home the best thing in China anyways.  The dry weather continued today and we are grateful for that.  Joni seemed to take a step back with daddy today.  We have no idea why but she was really fearful/frettful when he came near to her in the hotel room, though she was fine when he held her outside.  I think this is normal in the bonding process but it makes me sad to see that she still doesn't understand how much her daddy adores her.  He has a good attitude about  it, maybe I will get him to post tomorrow.  I know everyone would like to hear from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment